How To Use
how to use
Select a product for tips on how to use it
Wen® Cleansing Conditioner
CLEANSING YOUR HAIR IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Step 1: Rinse hair thoroughly. Apply WEN® into your palms and rub together. Use 10-16 pumps for short hair, 16-24 for medium length hair and 24-32 pumps for long hair. If your hair is longer/thicker you may need to increase the amount of pumps.
- Step 2: Apply to scalp and hair, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. WEN® has no harsh detergents or sodium lauryl sulfate, so it won't lather. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the remainder of your shower.
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly and completely, massaging scalp and running fingers through to the ends.
ADDITIONAL USAGE TIPS:
Apply 1/2 to 1 pump depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair.
For best results, we highly suggest you cleanse, rinse and repeat, using half the recommended pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
- Step 1: WEN® Nourishing Mousse should be applied to soaking wet hair.
- Step 2: When blow drying, dispense 4-6 pumps of mousse into your hands and rake, twist, and push the mousse into your hair to distribute evenly. Use more for longer/thicker hair. For curly hair when air drying. Seperate hair into 2-3 sections and scrunch in 3-4 pumps per section depending on length /thickness of hair.
- Step 3: Style as desired.
- Step 1: You should use your WEN® Anti-Frizz Styling Creme after cleansing and using your Cleansing Conditioner as a leave-in formula.
- Step 2: Dispense a dime-sized amount of Anti-Frizz Styling Creme (quarter-sized for longer or thick/coarse hair) into your hands and rub together.
- Step 3: Apply to soaking wet hair, working product into the mid-shaft and ends (ponytail section) of your hair.
- Step 4: Style as desired.
WEN® re moist intensive
- Step 1: After cleansing with your Cleansing Conditioner, apply WEN® Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment liberally to wet hair.
- Step 2: Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly and style as desired.