How To Use
how to use
Select a product for tips on how to use it
Wen® Cleansing Conditioner
CLEANSING YOUR HAIR IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- Step 1: Rinse hair thoroughly. Apply WEN® into your palms and rub together. Use 10-16 pumps for short hair, 16-24 for medium length hair and 24-32 pumps for long hair. If your hair is longer/thicker you may need to increase the amount of pumps.
- Step 2: Apply to scalp and hair, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. WEN® has no harsh sulfates like sodium lauryl sulfate, so it won't lather. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the remainder of your shower.
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly and completely, massaging scalp and running fingers through to the ends.
ADDITIONAL USAGE TIPS:
After you have finished rinsing, while your hair is still soaking wet, apply a small amount of the Cleansing Conditioner to the ends of your hair as a leave-in conditioner.
For best results, we highly suggest you cleanse, rinse and repeat, using half the recommended pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
- Step 1: WEN® Nourishing Mousse should be applied to soaking wet hair.
- Step 2: When blow drying, dispense 4-6 pumps of mousse into your hands and rake, twist, and push the mousse into your hair to distribute evenly. Use more for longer/thicker hair. For curly hair when air drying. Seperate hair into 2-3 sections and scrunch in 3-4 pumps per section depending on length /thickness of hair.
- Step 3: Style as desired.
- Step 1: You should use your WEN® Anti-Frizz Styling Creme after cleansing and using your Cleansing Conditioner as a leave-in formula.
- Step 2: Dispense a dime-sized amount of Anti-Frizz Styling Creme (quarter-sized for longer or thick/coarse hair) into your hands and rub together.
- Step 3: Apply to soaking wet hair, working product into the mid-shaft and ends (ponytail section) of your hair.
- Step 4: Style as desired.
WEN® re moist intensive
- Step 1: After cleansing with your Cleansing Conditioner, apply WEN® Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment liberally to wet hair.
- Step 2: Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly and style as desired.